Tuesday, November 13, 2007

To My Twin

Believe it or not, TK's birthday is also today. We were born a few hours apart from each other 28 years ago! We're still trying to figure out how to handle celebrating our birthdays on the same date, so if any one has any great ideas, speak up!

I know that when we're old and gray we'll look back on these days and realize how little we knew each other and know how much more we would come to love each other in the future, but I've just got to shout it out that he's the best! With every day that passes, I feel more at home with him, and I'm so glad that he came into this world. He's a hard worker, an honest person, a loyal and loving friend, and a hilarious, energy-filled goof ball.

Happy Birthday, Teeks! Maybe tonight to celebrate we should go to the Herradura, win big, and plant that money tree for our birthday. Scratch that. I just want to be with you forever, money tree or not.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy birthday, TK! And to you, too, Sarah. May there be many more candle-filled celebrations to come that you both can share together.

Alli said...

Wow, how crazy that you share a birthday! If I were you, I would use the joint birthday as an excuse to go out for a doubly expensive dinner. But then, I am always looking for an excuse to eat out; especially at places I usually couldn't afford...

Sarah Daigle said...

If Alexander could form words I know he would be screaming Happy Birthday all the way to you guys in Chicago. I hope it was a great day for BOTH of you!