Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday Party for a One Year Old | Part 1

How can my little buddy almost be one whole year old? HOW!?

We decided to have an intimate family gathering to celebrate Sawyer's first year of life since he can tend to be more of a small-crowd kind of guy. I had a vision of various blue tissue paper pom poms gracing the dining room for a classy birthday bash. I figure I've only got a couple years (or less?) before Buzz Lightyear and Lightening McQueen invade my party planning sensibilities.

Here are the instructions if you'd like to make your own.

4 comments:

Amy and Andrew said...

The instructions look so easy, and such great results! And who knows? Maybe Lightning McQueen will have some party planning sensibilities of his own.

Sheri said...

so beautiful... as always you impress! Also, I love the wall colour. Can't wait till we live somewhere where we can paint!

Lindahl News 2 said...

Love those giant puff balls and the table set-up with the cake stands and cake for Sawyer! Please post a picture of the 1 yr. old cake eater!!

amylouwhosews said...

beautiful! I only managed red and blue streamers with spiderman plates and cups this year. Happy Birthday to the cutie-pie!