Friday, June 29, 2007

Please, Won't You Be My Neighbor?

I've never been one to be infatuated with coffee shops in general or other caffeine hot-spots. I actually cringe at the thought of speaking the words "grande" or "frappuccino," and I've just recently brought myself to the point where I can utter "latte" and not feel like a complete fool. However, today Starbucks opened right across the street from North Park and my office.

Kjersten, Katie, and I wasted no time in stopping by to befriend our new neighbors this morning. I may not be coffee's number one fan, but I think this could be the beginning of a long and glorious friendship between the two of us.

5 comments:

THE ISAZAS said...

I love it! Though my wallet probably won't!

Anonymous said...

YEP. I am sooo excited! -heidi

Anonymous said...

one tall skim iced caramel macchiato, please!

Amy and Andrew said...

I hear you on the vocab trauma. I have committed myself to only saying small, medium or large. Take it or leave it Starbucks.

Lindahl News 2 said...

Anne takes me into these coffee places and orders for me, so I have none of these "vocab" traumas!
Am I lucky, or what?