Friday, June 29, 2007

Please, Won't You Be My Neighbor?

I've never been one to be infatuated with coffee shops in general or other caffeine hot-spots. I actually cringe at the thought of speaking the words "grande" or "frappuccino," and I've just recently brought myself to the point where I can utter "latte" and not feel like a complete fool. However, today Starbucks opened right across the street from North Park and my office.

Kjersten, Katie, and I wasted no time in stopping by to befriend our new neighbors this morning. I may not be coffee's number one fan, but I think this could be the beginning of a long and glorious friendship between the two of us.

5 comments:

THE ISAZAS said...

I love it! Though my wallet probably won't!

Anonymous said...

YEP. I am sooo excited! -heidi

Kjersten & Michael said...

one tall skim iced caramel macchiato, please!

Amy and Andrew Daigle said...

I hear you on the vocab trauma. I have committed myself to only saying small, medium or large. Take it or leave it Starbucks.

The Lindahl News said...

Anne takes me into these coffee places and orders for me, so I have none of these "vocab" traumas!
Am I lucky, or what?