Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Become an M&M

Have you seen the commercial lately where they tell you to "find your inner M&M" online through becomeanmm.com? I usually don't pay attention to these things, but for some strange reason I couldn't resist...so here I am as an M&M. I am the yellow peanut type. I also have some trendy boots and a new haircut.
Not being able to stop myself, I have helped my boyfriend and some friends become M&Ms too. Below you will see TK, Amy, Andrew, Dustin, and Caroline. Don't we all look scrumptious!?!?


3 comments:

Amy and Andrew said...

Ummm... it's a little scary how much they actually resemble us.

Sarah said...

I think it is the shoes or something. They give extra character to the candy.

Unknown said...

very cute! not sure I would want to eat any of you but I suppose that is not the point.